Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Annoyed? It's your Energy

Lately things have been flowing very well but I was hit with a low frequency that I do not enjoy. I have a new job starting next week and I'd prefer to blog full-time instead. This combined with many other factors puts in me a sour mood from time to time. When I'm around others who either slave away at work or professionally waste away, it reminds me of my situation and makes me even more annoyed. I'm fully aware that everything I see is only a reflection
of myself, which isn't soothing.
So, I see others watch TV all day, discuss nonsense and I'm reminded that we're on similar frequencies, yuck.
Since I'm on the path to recreating my belief system I decided to flip this script and respond differently, which is the test.
1. Instead of getting mad at them for living that way - I choose to respect and honor their choice as that is what they are doing on their respective path.
2. Instead of running away and wasting my resources so that I'm not around them - Breathe. I choose to reevaluate my belief system and improve from within so that my life will ultimaty reflect my choice.
3. Instead of binge eating my problems - Blog about it and be grateful for what I do have and enjoy.

In the comments below please share your experiences in a sour mood and what you do get out of it.

In grace,
Kendra

No comments:

Post a Comment