Wednesday, February 5, 2014

How-To: The C:C Ratio Part I

It's one week before a major exam or project is due, where are you? Chilling because you're almost done or, you know, watching movies on Netflix because you have 'time', hmm...
Like any good American, I grew up consuming: food, information, shopping(and my date's dinner budget) with the excuse that I'm getting inspired. Thing is, this is great, only after one creates. Yeah, shocker.
I recall a few years ago someone sharing this wisdom as he's a musician and was accustomed to creating his own albums and reaping the benefits. Admittedly, this was new to me as I was raised believing that a college degree and day job would afford me whatever I desired. Perhaps this is the reason why average people are envious and confused by the idea of residual income.
 For the past few months I've been floating through my life, drowning in TV, junk food and complaining, wondering why I can't seem to get a break. Recently, I caught the following video that hit home( and upside my head).


In the video, in plain English, Marie breaks down a Law of Attraction, aka common sense of the C:C Ratio. You see, if you're just reading and wishing, you'll never bring your desire down to the physical realm.

*Change it with a new habit:
Upon waking up, be grateful and journal your day's intention and how you'd like to make a difference.

In this one step, you took command of your day and told the Universe how you'd like for it to unfold.

Now, using the above tip, how would your life improve:
Would your focus become clearer?
Could you take on new tasks?

I really want this new approach to assist you in designing the lifestyle you desire. Please, in the comments below share how you've implemented this tip and the results you've gotten.

In grace,
Kendra


No comments:

Post a Comment